The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic hits us all very hard, including the UK business community. As many activities come to a standstill, sales may drop or come to a stop entirely. We must all remain proactive in planning ahead in order to navigate what’s to come.
We’re currently in uncharted waters, but economic growth must continue – perhaps now more than ever. As during previous times of uncertainty, finnCap Group – finnCap and Cavendish Corporate Finance – is here to help deliver your business ambitions.
We understand that businesses need increasing support as much is demanded of business leaders in these pressured periods.
A proactive approach:
- Don't wait too long to talk to your financier(s). Be proactive and initiate discussions yourself
- Make sure you have access and insight into your financial figures, including working capital and cash flow developments
- Prepare various (stress) scenarios and ensure solid assumptions
- Be clear in what is expected from and what you expect from your financier(s)
- Though a high proportion of our team is now working remotely, we are always available to advise business stakeholders on the following:
- Strategic options across all sectors and capital structures
- Accessing appropriate capital to support your business at this time
- Specific PLC advice on the issues emerging from the current crisis
- Advice on corporate mergers which might have to take place in the current economic reality
Talk to our specialists
finnCap Group’s trusted senior advisers are entrepreneurs and have the skills and experience to deliver excellence for every client, from large nationally and internationally listed companies to midsize private businesses. Our clients find that the faith they put in us is well placed, and that our results keep them on top.
You will, of course, receive regular contact from finnCap Group. We are all ready and willing to help in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to contact any of us.
Alistair Hay | 020 7908 6037 | email@example.com