Coupled skills of principal and adviser
We have unrivalled Takeover Code experience in the buy-side strategic M&A space, while our track record of representing companies on the sell-side of acquisitions gives us a unique insight into providing tactical buy-side advice, in order to identify the right targets to help accelerate growth of both publicly listed and private firms alike. Our advice is underpinned by an experienced team with incomparable techniical expertise led by individuals who have acted as both principal and advisor in public and private businesses.
- Work directly with the Board or CEO/MD to identify suitable target businesses to acquire
- Engage with shortlisted target businesses and structure a transaction
- Manage necessary fundraising and/or debt that is appropriate for a client’s growth strategy
- Co-ordinate transaction with due diligence, accounting and legal advisors
Why choose finnCap Group?
- Significant UK PLC M&A experience across corporate team
- Unrivalled Takeover Code experience across all sectors in the Equity Capital Markets space
- Strongest M&A deal flow currently in the small-mid cap market, advising on buy and sell side on a quarter of all firm offers on AIM in 2018 and 2019 to date
- Takeover Panel secondee complements strong existing M&A capabilities
- Regularly advise boards on unnanounced transactions including bid defence
- Have access and ways to speak to investors across growth company universe
- 30-year track record on the sell-side gives us a rare insight
- Breadth of technical expertise, research and market intelligence
Our longstanding track record gives us a unique insight into what are the key needs and considerations from the sell-side. This is complemented by our agility and ability with building businesses in both public and private spaces and raising the appropriate form of finance to accelerate growth.
Our research team supported by external market intelligence means we are up to date with what’s going on your sector and help facilitate a market map that identifies which businesses will be most appropriate to target and to calibrate from a valuation perspective.