Accessing the right finance for growth
To create real growth, the smart business leader does not simply find the nearest willing investor. They find the right finance option, offered by the right investor. How your investment story is told, and to whom, is critical. finnCap Corporate Finance advises ambitious companies – both private and publicly listed – by promoting their investment stories in ways that helps them access the investor and the type of capital that supercharges growth.
- Private equity, AIM and Full List (including IPO) fundraising: strategy, advice and execution
- Sponsor and Nominated Advisor (NOMAD) services
- Public company offers, acting for offeror/or Rule 3 adviser
- Private company acquisitions and disposals
- Strategies to maximise business growth
Why choose finnCap?
- No.1 broker on AIM
- Top 5 adviser to ambitious growth companies on LSE
- Raised over £2.6bn in growth capital for our clients since 2007
- Acted and advised on over 18 IPOs in the last three years
Why do our clients stay with us? The simple answer is trust. Our clients trust us to listen to their business stories and tailor our advice precisely to their needs, while the extensive network of investors we work with trust us to bring them a business story they are instinctively passionate to support.
As an entrepreneurial business, we grow with our clients. Our corporate finance team has been actively recruited to include industry practitioners, including chartered accountants, MBAs and qualified lawyers, who understand your strategic needs and the changing regulatory environment.
Thinking of an IPO for your business?
Read our expert guide below.
We'd love to hear more about your growth plans, contact our corporate finance team below.