Your listed funds team
finnCap’s Investment Companies team is a full-service listed-funds team with expertise in the emerging market and alternative funds sectors, especially real estate, debt and private equity, and complex transactions. We have extensive expertise and success in advising, promoting and raising capital for London-listed investment companies across a wide range of asset classes and geographies.
We sponsor a wide range of corporate transactions, including fundraisings, changes of structure and changes of policy. We have a long history of operating in equity capital markets, in both investment companies and large cap single stock equities. We have developed strong relationships, built on a mutual trust, with some of the UK and the world’s largest institutions, wealth managers, hedge funds and sovereign wealth funds, meaning we could not be better placed in how we advise, promote the stories of, and access capital for our clients.
- Fundraising advice on AIM, the Specialist Fund Segment and Premium Listings - on IPOs, introductions, capital raising, M&A, corporate reorganisation and shareholder activism
- Market maker in over 50 listed Investment Companies - we make markets in investment companies shares and are one of the largest RSPs (Retail Service Providers)
- Provider of individual stock or thematic written research, primarily focused on the alternative funds market
- Strong sales relationships and distribution across a wide range of institutions, wealth managers and family offices
- Honest, relevant and concise advice on strategies to assist and grow investment companies
Why choose finnCap?
- Experts in the complex and non-mainstream
- Extensive corporate advice expertise
- Institutional sales & distribution with additional retail reach
- No nonsense advice, planning and execution
- Individual team members have on average over 15 years’ experience, and cumulatively have worked on over 100 investment companies transactions
As an entrepreneurial team with a structured approach, the finnCap investment companies team prides itself on executing a simple and effective plan for both our corporate and institutional clients. We believe in providing our clients with honest, relevant and clear advice.
Get in touch
Corporate Finance Director, Investment Companies
T: 020 7220 0557
Research Director, Investment Companies
T: 020 3772 4698
Sales Director, Investment Companies
T: 020 3772 4697
Director, Investment Companies Sales & Trading
T: 020 7220 0558
Investment Companies Sales
T: 020 7220 0517