Raising capital for ambitious private companies
Fundraising is at the core of the finnCap private company offering. Our process is designed to minimise the impact on your company whilst ensuring the best possible outcome. We do this by matching your funding requirements with the most appropriate source of capital from our diverse network of potential funders. We offer support for established companies seeking in excess of £2m of growth capital, but we’d love to discuss your options.
Private company fundraising - The types of investors we raise funds from:
- Venture capital funds
- Private equity funds
- Tax efficient funds
- Quoted company institutional investors
- Family offices (including some High Net Worth Individuals)
- Strategic investors and corporate ventures
- Venture debt and challenger banks
We raise all forms of finance, including:
- Growth capital
- Acquisition finance
- Replacement capital in equity
We can offer a truly agnostic eventual exit through our IPO experts in the Public Markets team or sell side experts at Cavendish Corporate Finance.
Are you an established private company? Find out using our valuation tool below.
Why choose finnCap?
- Proven expertise in running fundraising processes raising funds for private companies of between £2 million and £50 million
- Friendly, approachable team
- Intimate knowledge and comprehensive access to the network of investors
- Experience in scaling up businesses with clear commercial traction
- finnCap has advised on transactions raising approximately £45 million for 7 companies since its first private fundraising in 2016
The private growth market continues to boom and finnCap provides a range of services and expertise in raising growth capital for private companies.
finnCap is uniquely placed to support your ambition through our comprehensive offering for established private companies (defined as a company with at least £1 million of historic annual net revenue) seeking to raise significant funds (defined as in excess of £2 million).
We support businesses in all sectors. Our team knows implicitly how to advise and promote private company investment stories. All investors want a strong, effective, experienced management team, a substantial addressable market, a proven business model with strong margins and barriers to entry.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please contact our team with your investor presentation, your most recent full accounts, including profit and loss, and the amount you wish to raise.
Read more about how we've advised and promoted the investment stories of our most ambitious private companies, helping them access the right capital they need to grow.