Award-winning sell side management
The UK’s award-winning, leading sell side M&A advisory team at Cavendish Corporate Finance has extensive experience managing the entire sales process. Cavendish specialises in providing services for vendors of businesses, so there isn’t a conflict of interest that comes with acting for both vendors and purchasers.
- Pre-sale exit planning and exit reviews
- Delivery of sell-side advisory mandates to private companies, financial sponsors and fully listed public companies
Why choose finnCap & Cavendish?
- Diverse mid-market enterprise expertise
- Multiple award-winning team
- Deep sector knowledge that is partner-led
- Member of Oaklins organisation that provides geographic reach with 50 partner firms in 40 countries
Winners of eight industry awards in 2017, including Corporate Finance Boutique of the Year and UK Mid-Market M&A Advisory Firm of the Year at the ACQ Global Awards, Mid-Market Business Disposals Advisory Firm of the Year in England at the CorporateINTL Global Awards, the Cavendish team has a 30-year track record of delivering successful sales across technology, business services, consumer/retail, financial services, industrials and healthcare sectors.
Over the last three financial years the team has advised businesses with an enterprise value between £10 million and £300 million.
As part of Oaklins, over 1,500 deals have been completed in the past five years.