The expert view on the financial sector
- Trusted insight and corporate advisory services to companies as they navigate the market, that facilitates our clients' upward momentum
- Our financial and insurance industry experts identify the opportunities and strategies that can deliver growth
- Strong track record of raising capital and M&A advisory in public and private markets
- Authoritative research that covers both global factors and their effect on specific companies
We advise across a diverse segment, including wealth managers, IFAs and alternative asset managers, lenders and platform style businesses to bring clarity and coherent coverage. Our clients get the best of both worlds of industry specialists operating in a generalist firm, meaning we are best placed to advise, promote and access capital for ambitious companies in the financial industry.
We have a breadth of experience in providing strategic advice to a range of companies - from earlier stage growth businesses, to privately backed scale-ups, to established, profitable PLC enterprises. We work with entrepreneurs, business founders and owners, Private Equity owners, PLC boards, and management teams alike.
As leading advisers we have a strong understanding of the regulatory and strategic issues facing the financial industry. Our expert team is well versed in providing a trusted perspective within the ever-changing landscape of regulations within the financial sector.
- M&A sale
- Equity raise – private and public markets
- Debt raise – private and public markets
- Strategic options and exit review
- NOMAD, Broker, Sponsor and PLC advisory
Sector: Financial Services
Buyside Adviser to Baird Capital on Acquisition of Freemarket
Frenkel Topping Group
London & Capital
Adviser to shareholder group on majority stake sale in London & Capital to Lovell Minnick
Insurance and Insurtech
In this latest newsletter from our Financial Sector and Private Growth Capital team, we look at how in 2022 the UK remains highly attractive for investment and a leading player in the global Insurtech space.
The FX and payments market: A sub-sector with positive recovery potential and a focus on technology
What can small and midcap investors expect with exposure to the FX dealing, currency management and international payments sector? Our latest sector research shows the FX dealing and international payments sector offers a number of interesting listed opportunities for investors.
Get in touch
Co-Head, Corporate Finance
020 7220 0579