A voice of authority in a complex mining sector
- Expert team with experience in private and capital markets, and mining industry
- In-depth knowledge of the extensive diversity contained within the global mining industry
- Knowledge of the genuine investment opportunities masked by sector cyclicality
- Strong track record of raising capital and M&A advisory in public and private markets
We have a strong track record of identifying trend effects to provide strong corporate advice about how best to capitalise on the opportunities within the mining sector.
We have a breadth of experience in providing strategic advice to a range of companies - from earlier stage growth businesses, to privately backed scale-ups, to established, profitable PLC enterprises. We work with entrepreneurs, business founders and owners, Private Equity owners, PLC boards, and management teams alike.
On the public market, as a leading broker to quoted mining companies, our specialist professionals have built up their expertise through years of experience, both in the City and in the field. This has led to a thorough understanding of the diversity of the commodities markets, and of the esoteric indicators that define investment in this arena.
finnCap is committed to the mining sector. Our expert mining analysts keep up to speed with macroeconomic trends and country-specific risks, which means we are able to identify the assets that can outperform within this complex global industry.
Our team provides innovative research and genuine strategic advice, which allows us to help our clients navigate the supply cycle whatever the stage of their development. With a stable platform that has remained through the peaks and troughs of the sector, we have the ability to advise in pressurised situations; we cut through fads to discover the real investment opportunities, and we recognise the skill set necessary to exploit prospectivity.
- M&A sale
- Equity raise – private and public markets
- Debt raise – private and public markets
- Strategic options and exit review
- NOMAD, Broker, Sponsor and PLC advisory