Supporting growth in smart support services
Support Services is a wide-ranging and diverse sector, but there are common themes: companies providing essential services – sometimes in a regulated environment and often subject to sweeping technological disruptions – which are critical in allowing their clients to focus on their core activities and thus operate to their maximum.
- Specialist team that focuses on growth
- Discovering businesses with novel approaches or concepts and helping them achieve their full potential
- In-depth research across the sector helps us to give proactive advice on macro trends
finnCap operates an ‘access-for-all’ approach for corporate research into the support services sector, approved by the FCA and paid for by finnCap’s corporate clients. Register below.
Why choose finnCap?
- An enviable, unrivalled franchise of experience and expertise
- Friendly, approachable team
- Biggest corporate client list in the sector
The finnCap Support Services team advises ambitious companies that are looking to grow in this sector, whether involved in management of physical infrastructure, professional services, recruitment, distribution or B2B services more generally.
Our clients range from those in the early stages of development through to larger more established players. Across the piece our focus remains clear, positive and professional.
Through our in-depth company-specific and thematic research, we convey our expertise to the market, as well as showcasing our corporate clients and ensuring that each individual investment story is told and told well.
Read our latest quarterly report
Register for the finnCap Research Portal for free below to read the latest Support Services quarterly sector note.