Our highly experienced sales team delivers thought-provoking investment ideas tailored to a wide remit of institutional investors. Our goal is to help investors outperform, whilst providing unrivalled access to capital markets for our corporate clients. Together with our research team, we have built a strong reputation for consistency and timely executable ideas.
Specialising in growth companies, we partner with high-calibre corporate clients across a diverse range of sectors to provide proactive market driven ideas to investors. We have built up a wealth of experience in working on IPOs, secondary fundraisings and block trades. We are committed to building long-term partnerships, through unparalleled customer service and advice, all the while focusing on securing successful outcomes for our corporate clients.
- Innovation: We’re trusted to deliver original ideas to investors based on proprietary intelligence and our extensive research
- Knowledge: Decades of experience specialising in fast-growing UK listed companies
- Capital raising: Longstanding relationships built on a mutual trust and proactive service that delivers strong returns and certainty for our corporate clients
Sales Trading & Market Making
An integral part of our corporate client service. The quality and breadth of our trading platform allows us to monitor flows and understand the driving forces behind share price movements. Together, this enables us to provide unrivalled market intelligence, whilst delivering excellence in execution to our institutional clients.
Our innate market intelligence and extensive market experience means we have unique insight into flows, sector trends and a superior understanding of share price movements. We have built up a worldwide institutional client base, nurtured through the strength of our relationships and developed through earning a reputation for successful delivery. Our team is highly motivated and driven. We pride ourselves on facilitating results for ambitious corporate, institutional and retail clients.
- Execution: Ability to cross business with minimal market impact
- Liquidity: Market making with commercially focused mindset that always puts the client first
- Insight: Incomparable customer service based on providing timely information to create longstanding trusted relationships
Why choose finnCap?
- Relationships with all leading UK and European institutions, family offices and wealth managers
- Provider of liquidity in over 1000 stocks at any one time
- Raised over £2.5bn in growth capital for our clients
- Acted and advised on over 18 IPOs in the last three years
- Our partnership with Beech Hill Securities allows us to provide UK corporates with access to US institutional investors