Corporate finance and expert advisory for ambitious energy companies
Growth in the energy sector has always been a main focus for finnCap. We are energy industry specialists in a generalist firm. The breadth of industry-specific knowledge and contacts that our research and corporate finance teams are privy to are allied with the reach of finnCap’s broader sales team. Ultimately, our clients get the best of all worlds, meaning we are best placed to advise ambitious companies, promote the best version of their investment stories to the right investors, and ultimately help them access finance.
- Trusted insight and corporate advisory services to companies as they navigate the market, that facilitates our clients' upward momentum
- Our energy industry experts identify the opportunities and strategies that can deliver growth at all stages of the cycle
- Extensive experience interpreting the supply and demand drivers and applying these in direct relation to the companies we work with
- Authoritative research that covers both global factors and their effect on specific companies
Why choose finnCap?
- An enviable, unrivalled franchise of experience and expertise
- We promote your investment story to the right investor
- One of the top advisers to AIM listed oil & gas companies
Our specialists have extensive knowledge about the trends that dictate where the energy industry is headed, and wide-ranging capabilities when it comes to understanding the macroeconomic and localised factors that affect the sector. We are committed to helping energy companies, both public and private, access the growth capital and financial advisory they need to succeed.
Indeed, we are ranked as one of the top advisers to AIM Oil & Gas companies (Corporate Advisers Ranking Guide), with clients ranging from early-stage exploration to established full-cycle businesses with development and production assets, our knowledge and experience of the sector are second to none. Clients come to finnCap to access capital across the energy cycle, be it for exploration, R&D, acquisition or development.
While we recognise that fossil fuels will continue to be the backbone of energy production for the foreseeable future, finnCap remains committed to the wider and evolving energy field in the long term. We embrace the evolution of new technologies, we actively seek out potential - in both companies and markets - and we help to deliver it.
What our clients say
"We have been delighted with the performance of finnCap in particular. While many firms pitch the importance of teamwork, we saw here what is possible when an entire firm gets behind a deal. We have never seen this in operation before and it is utterly different, much more effective than anything else we have experienced."
David Sefton, Executive Chairman, Anglo African Oil & Gas
Read our latest quarterly report
Register for the finnCap Research Portal for free below to read the latest Energy sector notes.