Strong performance over course of 2020
Full range of financial services for growth businesses
Two largest IPOs on AIM since April
Helping Life Sciences firms in the fight against COVID
Saving British businesses while investing for the future
Delivering on our strategy
- To be the UK’s leading adviser to small and mid-cap companies looking to deliver growth responsibly. We now offer a full range of services - ECM, Public & Private M&A, Debt Advisory, Private Growth Capital and Sell-Side Specialists - to meet the growth capital, M&A, and investment needs of growth businesses.
The fight against Covid-19
- We have continued to help both listed and non-listed growth companies, including leading UK biotechs, raise significant funds to help tackle Covid-19 and drive the UK’s economic recovery.
IPOs and the public markets
- We advised on AIM's two largest IPOs since April 2020 and acted on 5 of the 17 AIM admissions this year, and are confident AIM and public markets more broadly are set to play a strong role in helping companies raise the capital they need and help drive the economy’s revival.
- Despite the difficult environment, we have completed five private M&A mandates and we are well positioned to take advantage of any broader based M&A recovery.
New sector coverage
- Our new sector coverage in Human Capital, Alternative Capital fundraising and Family Offices boosts our ability to source funding for our clients from an increasingly diverse range of investors.
Our ESG scorecard
- ESG principles are fundamental to our corporate culture and how we act as a business. We have recently launched an ESG scorecard to help companies better understand and start measuring their performance against these metrics, enhancing their sustainability.