Full-service listed funds team
finnCap’s Investment Companies team is a full-service listed funds / investment companies team with particular expertise in non-mainstream, niche, complex and alternative funds.
We are a close-knit team of entrepreneurially-mind seasoned people, with vast expertise and success in advising, promoting and raising capital for London-listed funds across a wide range of asset classes and geographies.
We provide our clients with honest, pragmatic and clear advice and thorough execution.
- Extensive and thorough marketing and promotion to all institutional groups of listed funds investors (wealth managers, funds of funds, pension funds, family offices), large and small, in London and outside London
- Corporate research to support marketing efforts – freely available to institutional investors and also private / self-advised retail investors via the finnCap Research Library
- Fundraising and corporate advice on AIM, the Specialist Fund Segment (SFS) and Premium Listings - on IPOs, introductions, capital raising, M&A, corporate reorganisation and shareholder activism
- Market making. We make markets in over 50 listed funds and are one of the largest RSPs (Retail Service Providers), meaning we trade with the vast majority of wealth managers and retail platforms.
Why choose finnCap?
- Experts in the complex and non-mainstream
- Institutional sales & distribution with additional retail reach
- Extensive corporate advice expertise
- No nonsense advice, planning and execution
- Team members with on average over 15 years’ experience, who have worked on over 100 investment companies transactions cumulatively
If you are looking to launch, restructure, grow or improve the rating of your fund, get in touch for a friendly, no nonsense, honest and pragmatic conversation.