finnCap’s Investment Companies is a full-service listed-funds team, with a focus on the emerging market and alternative funds sectors. The team has extensive Investment Companies and equity capital markets experience and is able to provide trading, sales, research and corporate advice. The Investment Companies sector is a natural fit within finnCap’s wider equity capital markets service proposition to small-cap and AIM-listed companies, where the firm already holds a number one position on both AIM and the LSE.
We sponsor a wide range of corporate transactions, including fund raisings, changes of structure and changes of policy. We have a long history of operating in equity capital markets, in both Investment Companies and large cap single stock equities, working with some of the UK and the world’s largest institutions, wealth managers, hedge funds and sovereign wealth funds. We know how to advise, promote and access capital for our clients.
As an entrepreneurial team with a structured approach, we pride ourselves on executing a simple and effective plan for both our corporate and institutional clients. We believe in providing our clients with honest, relevant and clear advice.
The finnCap Investment Companies team:
- Provides fund raising advice on AIM, the Specialist Fund Segment and Premium Listings
- Makes a market in over 50 listed Investment Companies
- Provides individual stock or thematic written research, primarily focused on the Alternative Funds market
- Continues to develop strong sales relationships across a wide range of institutions, wealth managers and family offices
- Advises on strategies to assist and grow Investment Companies
- Promotes honest, relevant and concise advice